In compliance with the governments guidelines for the reopening of all businesses associated to the health and wellness industry there will be a few minor changes within the studio that you must comply with to ensure that all of our members and staff feel safe upon visiting Elements yoga space.
- Firstly, you will be happy to know that we will be back running our full schedule, but unfortunately for the time being we will be operating all of our classes at a reduced capacity so spaces will be limited.
- With us running a reduced capacity all classes must be BOOKED ONLINE via the MIND BODY APP!
- If you are unable to make a class and you have a booking, you will have 24 hours before the class start time to cancel any bookings. Failure to do so will result in being charged the full amount for the class. This applies to any one with any of our membership options.
- We always encourage cleanliness within our studio but we ask you to use your common sense and wash your hands after use of the toilets and to use the hand sanitisers available on our reception desk.
- We have to keep the traffic within the studio at a minimum, so we please ask that you arrive in good time for the class and if you are coming to one of our 2nd classes in the evening/weekend we ask that you wait in your cars until the 1st class is finished.
- Our changing rooms will be open, but when possible please arrive in the attire you wish to take the class in and bring minimal belongings to avoid congestion within our chaining rooms and locker area. All showers will remain closed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Where possible please bring your own mat and towel. If you are practicing in studio 2 a towel is compulsory to put over any bolsters you may use in this class.
- There will be anti bacterial wipes and spray available to wipe down any props you have used during a class. If you would wish to bring your own props then we encourage you to do so.
- There will be no hands on adjustments from any teachers during your practice.
- Last but not least. IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF FEELING UNWELL WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO AND STAY AT HOME.